How To Be Productive When You Are Lazy.
Have you ever looked back on your day and wondered how it was spent yet battling feelings of ingratitude? It's a daily struggle personally because I've assimilated so much productivity culture that on lazy days, I beat myself up trying to do every single thing in my day. On those days, feeling productive is a long shot and you can't wait or the day to be over. It's easy to see tips that tell you how to manage your time, but it’s better to plan. I believe things should be simple, especially if we were to remember it. What usually helps is taking big actions in small chunks. I think it was until recently that I saw that laziness could enhance productivity. The usual response is to feel guilty and try to compare our standard of work to that of others. Yet when you understand your unique circumstances and incorporate some steps, you can be productive even on those lazy days. Plan. It sounds almost counter-intuitive to tell someone that feels lazy to plan ahead,but here...

Comments
Post a Comment